Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Morning Adventure, Katy Family Photographer



I had the pleasure to meet Katelyn this summer and take her 2 year old pictures. She is such a cutie and I was really excited to get the whole family involved this time around. They had a specific request for some pictures with train tracks and I was more than happy to oblige. While out looking for locations I found this amazing street right off the tracks and I can't wait to use it again! Thanks for the inspiration :-)!
11
this is Katelyn's model pose :-)
7
8bw
24
20
I love this one!
27bw
45
14
33
Katelyn didn't want mom and dad taking any pictures without her :-).
34

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

These are awesome!! Amazing job, Marci!

Katie B said...

Very lovely and the windy hair one is superb!

Sarah S said...

what a great location! very cute pictures and I agree, the wind pic is fantastic. love the quiet emotion in that one.