Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunny Morning // Houston, TX Child and Family Photographer



We have had some unseasonably cold weather for Houston this spring, which has resulted in the rescheduling of quite a few photo shoots. After one rainy weekend, we pushed this shoot back and were greeted by a perfectly sunny morning the next. It is always fun to try out a new location and I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to meet this sweet family. I loved the old feel of the buildings and all the bright flowers. Little Sally is such a doll and I was impressed by what a good listener their dog was. I need them to train my 3 year old for me, he needs some work in that department :-). It was so fun to spend the morning with you! Enjoy your preview.
3
6
8
11
1
14
24
26
37
bw19
bw22
bw20
30
32
bw27

No comments: