Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nora the Birthday Girl // Katy, TX Baby's First Year, Cake Smash Photographer



I love watching my cute little babies grow up! I first met Nora at 3 months old during fall family pictures and then was able to photograph her at 6 months and 9 months as well. Now she is turning ONE!!! The one-year shoots are always a little bitter sweet because it means I won't be seeing them quite so often, but they are also one of my favorites to shoot.
Nora is obviously an adorable girlie! She is a great little smiler for the camera and this shoot was no exception. And man did she love her cake :-)! She definitely was the most enthusiastic cake-eater I have seen yet. It has been so fun documenting her first year! Happy Birthday Nora!
2
3
bw7
bw9
11
16
18
20
24
28
nora

No comments: