Monday, August 12, 2013

Niam // Houston, TX Infant, Newborn Photographer



Remember this cute couple from earlier in the summer? Well, their little guy arrived...and early too! When she told me her due date months ago I thought it would be perfect. We were going to be gone all of July and were getting home the day of her due date, so I figured even if he came a week or two early, it would be perfect timing. Well, Niam came even earlier than that, but he did amazing during his shoot even though he was a little older than most my newborns. His shoot was actually on his due date which was kind of fun :-). Niam is such a sweet and peaceful little guy with an irresistibly cute dimple too. I had so much fun spending the afternoon with him! Congratulations :-)!
17
15
2
bw6
bw7
bw10
8
27
21
bw24
29
32
34

No comments: