Friday, October 11, 2013

Double Up // Katy, TX Maternity and Family Photography



I couldn't be more happy for this awesome family to have TWO little babies on the way! You would never know that a little boy AND a little girl are due in only a couple months because Stacey looks amazing!!! The names are actually the two names we had selected for our last baby on the way before finding out whether we were having a boy or girl, so I definitely approve :-)! The weather was not very cooperative for us though. It rained at the beginning of the shoot and cut it short a little at the end when it started up again. I love sunshine at this location, but they still rocked it. After another postponement for rain, Stacey and I finally were able to get some sunny belly shots over a week later :-). I can't wait to meet these babies!
2
1
4
bw9
bw27
15
16
11
13
20
24
33
bw34
30

No comments: