Thursday, January 9, 2014

A New Year!








It was a fabulous 2013! I had so much fun documenting my clients as they continue to grow (both in age and in number!) and meeting so many new families as well. It was a busy year, but so fulfilling and I can't wait to see what 2014 brings. It's off to a great start already!

I finally updated the galleries on my website and this blog is now up to date as well (with many thanks to my talented sister-in-law Chrissy of Studio 85 Photography, who is much more computer savvy than I am). It is something I have been meaning to do FOREVER :-)!

Something I am really excited about is giving mini-shoots a try this spring!
On Friday and Saturday, March 28th and 29th, I will be offering kids-only mini-shoots. They will work a little differently than my normal shoots, so be on the lookout for more details to come soon.
If you want to be the first to know when the spots are released just let me know and I will add you to the contact list! I'm thinking these will be a perfect time to show off those cute Easter outfits. 

If your kids are a little older, consider booking your family session this spring! In March, April and May the weather is great and you will have one less thing to worry about in the fall when the holidays are approaching. We have had our family pictures taken in the summer the past few years (not in Houston :-) and it is so nice to have it done when things are getting crazy!

Thank you for choosing me. I'm looking forward to another great year!

No comments: