Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kai // Katy, TX Infant Photographer, Newborn Photography



I was SO excited to meet sweet baby Kai and so flattered when his mom asked me to take his pictures. My youngest attended her home based preschool 1-2 days a week during this past school year so I really watched almost her entire pregnancy progressing each week. Heather is one of the kindest, most patient people I have EVER met...seriously! I need her to rub off on me a bit more :-)! Kai is one lucky little guy and has three older siblings to love on him and help him throughout life. Congratulations on your latest addition!
bw26
11
10
1
2
3
8
9
17
18
20
19
22
25

1 comment:

Mackenzi Parkinson said...

Ahhh! Such special pictures to remember our Kai as a brand new little guy!! THANK YOU! You did an amazing job and captured such sweet pictures!