Thursday, September 18, 2014

First Family of Fall // Katy, TX Family Photographer



My first official fall family shoot of 2014 (even if it felt like summer)! And I was excited to start with this cute bunch, especially since they are some of my favorites :-). Our little boys are best buddies who share a love of legos and getting super silly. 
When we tried to do pictures of these kiddos during my spring minis Ryan wanted NO part of it and we ended up just doing birthday shots of cute Charlotte, so I didn't know what to expect this time around. And what do you know, Ryan was a champion picture taker and Charlotte proved to give us a run for our money. The only thing you can count on with kids is that they will be unpredictable :-).
Enjoy your preview!
4
1
5
bw15
19
20
bw21
9
10
29
bw25
bw32
33
36
35
14
bw40
43

No comments: