Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Theme: Time



week of July 25th
Having just returned home from a reunion weekend with my college roommates, the first thing that came to mind when I thought of "time" was how quickly it goes by! It doesn't seem like long ago that we all met freshmen year and decided to get an apartment off campus together as sophomores. We were finding out who we were and what we wanted in life. Now, 12 years later, we are all graduated, married and have accomplished so much. We are doctors, professors, mothers (11 kiddos between us all), and world travelers. I learn so much from my girls every time I am with them and am so happy that we have been able to keep in touch as the years go by!
In 2000 all living in our apartment together...
girls old
...and in 2011 all grown up :-).
girls

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Aw, that's so cool Marci! Glad you had a fun trip!