Thursday, September 27, 2012

Progress // Katy, TX Family & Child Photographer



I was really excited about this family photo shoot! Two years ago they were one of the first families I photographed as I was starting to do this professionally. I have definitely come a long way since then and so have they. Beautiful Charlie was about the same age as her new baby brother and the oldest is now in Kindergarten (and he was just a baby when we first met)! Time sure flies. These kids have the most amazing eyes and eyelashes. I definitely left with some eyelash envy :-)!
bw1
4
5
6
bw9
bw15
10
18
25
bw23
27
30
40
bw41
bw47
bw48

2 comments:

Marti said...

They are one cute family and I can never get enough of their eyes!!

Laurie said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful family. I love the first one.