Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cute Boys! // Katy, TX Family Photography



This was the first shoot of a marathon 2 weeks of sessions and now I'm at work getting them all edited.
Can you get any more beautiful than this family?! Seriously! The three oldest boys were so much fun to interact with and were constantly cracking each other up. And sweet little Miles was perfectly content...as long as he was with mom or dad :-).
I was so thankful the rain cleared out just in time for us and I had so much fun working with you all.
2
1
5
7
bw8
13
Miles wanted nothing to do with a brothers shot :-)
15
bw19
bw20
three boys
bw30

3 comments:

Krista said...

Love these! You did a fabulous job capturing this family! Those black and whites are amazing. LOVE them. Do you use an action for b&w? Or do you just treat each picture on it's own and tweak?

Marci said...

Thanks Krista! I used florabella clean b&w on these ones. I've just recently been trying it out and really like it.

Krista said...

I love florabella's actions. Thanks! I haven't used that one yet, but I have the set. I've been using the classic b&w. I will give it a try!