Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Double the Cuteness // Houston, TX Infant Photographer



I was sooo excited when this mom contacted me over the summer to let me know she would be having twin girls in the fall! I always wanted to be twin or have my own twins! These little girls were teeny tiny and oh so precious. And they definitely had their own personalities already, even at 11 days old. Sienna was calm and slept just like any newborn at this age should, but miss Zahra had better things to do! I could not believe how alert and aware of her surroundings she was. It made her a little trickier to photograph, but in the end she gave in and gave us a few sleepy moments. These girls are extra lucky because not only do they have each other but they have the sweetest big brother who is going to be a great helper and protector to them as they grow up. Congratulations on your TWO new girlies and enjoy your preview :-).
bw4
bw2
7
12
19
bw20
36
38
bw40
bw41
Zahra
25
27
44
Sienna
10
28
1
31
35
bw33

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

LOVE the one of the two girls in the rectangular basket!!

Kayley said...

These all turned out gorgeous! And I love this family ;-)

johnpeterjohn said...

this is awesome..
cool math 4 kids