Monday, October 15, 2012

Little Beauties // Houston, TX Child Photographer



I first met darling Georgia when she was a little thing and my sister was nannying for her family. My sister loved her and her family so much and sometimes would bring Georgia when we would get together. It had been a long time since I had seen her though, so I was very excited when her mom got in touch with me to get some pictures of Georgia and new little sister Olivia. Both girls are absolutely gorgeous with the cutest personalities. Georgia had me laughing and Olivia was so peaceful. Getting pictures of the two of them didn't go as expected, but that is what makes working with children fun...you never know what is going to happen :-)! Thanks for having me and enjoy your preview!
bw29
bw26
30
24
bw23
15
19
8
7
9
11
sisters

1 comment: