Sunday, November 11, 2012

Double Time // Katy, TX Family Photographer



Look at all these cute kids! FIVE and the oldest is 9 years old! I was impressed by these brave parents to say the least :-). Each child was adorable and definitely had their own personality but I especially loved their little 3-year old who reminded me so much of my own. I know from personal experience that family pictures can definitely be stressful when you are the mom and dad, but my job as a photographer is to make it work. In the end we got plenty of great family shots despite the youngest two definitely having their own ideas of what they wanted to be doing :-). The oldest three were such good sports and hung in there with their smiles while we chased the others around. It was great to meet you all! Enjoy your preview.
1
bw2
3
5
8
bw7
Love this one :-)
25
kiddos
bw35
bw31
bw43
28
36

No comments: