Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lovely Light // Katy, TX Family Photography



I was a little nervous for this photo shoot because Mckell is one of my best friends and I wanted to be sure she loved her pictures! For some reason I feel more pressure shooting people I know :-). The sun coming up the morning we met provided the most beautiful light through the trees and I really love the soft feeling it gives these pictures. The outfits were perfect and I think the kids enjoyed me acting crazy to get some smiles...especially when I ended up flinging dried mangoes all over the place trying to get baby Drew to look at me for those last family shots :-). I'm thankful to have Mckell as a friend; she can always make me laugh, she teaches me the proper way to pronounce things like quinoa, and she loves food nearly as much as I do! Thanks for asking me to take your pictures! Enjoy!
23
27
2
5
8
bw11
13
22
15
14
20
40
29
44
46
bw32
35
36

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Love em all! Beautiful!