Friday, December 27, 2013

Sisterly Love // Katy, TX Children Photography and Child Portraits



This shoot was on the schedule for months and then a cold front came through Houston and wouldn't leave, wouldn't leave, would NOT leave. We kept postponing hoping for warmer temperatures which would in turn make for happier children. FINALLY it warmed up and we got the shoot done, just in the nick of time for Christmas. I edited some group shots for their Christmas card as fast as I could and, after enjoying the holidays with my family, have finally finished up the rest. These cute girls love their little brother SO much!!! I'm sure he will both love and hate having all these little moms helping him the rest of his life :-). I sure had fun meeting them!
5
bw20
17
18
13
14
the oldest girls had this pose all planned out :)
15
bw7
bw24
26
32
bw34
28
36
1
2

No comments: